How Much Do Pomchis Cost? – Pomchis Average Price Rang
This article is about the Pomchi puppy price range. We have personally visited a number of breeders and reviewed their prices to come up with authentic information about the Pomchi puppy prices. Here we will tell you the prices of the puppies that are usually less than six months. However, their exact price depends upon various factors such as whether the puppy is vaccinated or not, where the puppy is sold, whether the puppy comes with a health certificate or not, etc.
This article will help you to choose the right puppy depending on the price. You must stop buying the puppies from dishonest and scammer breeders. Their puppies may be cheaper, but they can be prone to different health issues, which eventually cost you more money. Let’s have a look at how much a Pomchi puppy can cost you.
Average Price Range Of Pomchi
A Pomchi puppy can cost you ranges from $600 to $1200. Their average price is around $950. However, their price can be as low as $100 and as high as $2850. We have analyzed the prices of different Pomchi puppies from different breeders to come up with their average price. We have found that different factors play an important role in their price, which include the following.
- Firstly, the Pomchi puppy bloodline plays an important role in their price. The puppies from famous parents are generally more expensive.
- The Pomchi puppy location also plays an important role. The breeders located in the United States are more expensive.
- The Pomchi puppy with accessories such as microchipped, travel crate, and health certificate puppies are more expensive.
Factors Affecting The Pomchi Price
Three main factors that affect the Pomcih price are their bloodline, location, and accessories. But some other factors also play a role in determining their price, which includes the following.
- Registration status
- Vaccination status
- Health certificates
- Health guarantee
- Travel crate
- Gander, male or female
Male And Female Pomchi Price
The female Pomchis are a little more expensive than the male Pomchis. The average price of a male Pomchi is around $920. But they can cost you anywhere between $510 to $1138. The average price of a female Pomchi is around $990. But they can cost you anywhere between $600 to $1250.
Different Colored Pomchis
Different color variations can also affect the Pomchis price. Let’s have a look at the price of different colored Pomchis.
- Black: The black Pomchi can cost you around $1250. Their average price range is $738 to $1600. We have reviewed the price ranges of different black-colored Pomchis to come up with this range.
- Orange: The orange Pomchi can cost you around $1830. Their price range is $1812 to $1838. This price range is listed after reviewing the different orange-colored Pomchis.
- Chocolate: The chocolate Pomchis can cost you around $1360. Their price range is $700 to $1810.
- Brawn And Tan: The brawn and tan Pomchi cost is around $600, which is listed after taking with many breeders.
- Brawn: The brown Pomchi cost is around $750. We have analyzed the price of different brown Pomchis to come up with the price of $675 to $825 for brown colored Pomchis.
- White: The average price of a white Pomchi is around $1220. Their price range is $762 to $1375, which is listed after reviewing the prices of different white-colored Pomchis.
- Merle: The average price of a Merle Pomchi is around $820. Their price range can vary from $700 to $1000 depending upon different factors.
- Rust: The rust Pomshi is one of the expensive colors of the Pomchis. Rust-colored Pomchis is around $1800.
- White And Tan: The white and tan Pomchis is around $900. We have listed this range after reviewing the price of different white and tan colored Pomchis.
- Blue Pomchi: The average price of a blue Pomchi is $1450.
- Black And Tan: A black and tan Pomchi can cost you around $1130. Their price can vary from $938 to $1312.
- Silver And Black: The price of a silver and black Pomchi is around $800.
Pomchi Puppy Prices In The Different States
The prices of Pomchi puppies in one US state can vary from the Pomchis in other states. Let’s have a look at Pomchis puppies prices in different states.
- Florida: Pomchis puppies in Florida state can cost you around $1570. But their price range here is $1500 to $1850.
- Ohio: Pomchis puppies in Ohio state can cost you around $520. Their price range is $450 to $600 in Ohio state.
- Indiana: Pomchis puppies in Indiana are $780. Their price range in Indiana is $700 to $1000.
- Connecticut: The Pomchi puppy price in Connecticut is around $1200.
- Texas: The Pomchi puppy price in Texas is $1220. But they can cost you anywhere from $700 to $1801 in Texas.
- Pennsylvania: The Pomchi puppy price in Pennsylvania is around $1420. A Pomchi puppy in Pennsylvania can cost you around $1225 to $1500.
- North Carolina: The Pomchi puppy price in Carolina is around $800. Their price range in North Carolina is $450 to $750.
- Mississippi: The average price of a Pomchi puppy in Mississippi is $1000.
- Washington: The Pomchi puppy in Washington can cost you around $900. But their average price is from $650 to $975.
- New Mexico: The average price of a Pomchi in New Mexico is $1000.
- New York: Pomchi puppy prices are the highest in New York. Here a Pomchi can cost you around $1950. However, their price range is $1775 to $2125.
- Missouri: The average price of a Missouri is $600. Their price can range from $500 to $575 in Missouri.
- Oklahoma: The average price of a Pomchi in Oklahoma is around $690. But they can cost you from $625 to $825 in Oklahoma.
- Illinois: The average price of a Pomchi puppy in Illinois is around $600. However, their price range in Illinois is $600 to $650.
- California: The Pomchi puppy’s average price in California is around $670. Their price range can vary from $100 to $800.
- South Carolina & Arizona: The average price of a Pomchi in South Carolina and Arizona is around $400.
From all the above discussion, we can see that a Pomchi price is usually between $600 to $1200. But it can be as low as $100 and as high as $2850. It depends upon various factors such as location, breeder, bloodline, and color. From wherever you are going to get a Pomchi puppy, make sure to get a puppy from a reputable breeder. May you get it little expensive from reputable breeders as compared to the new Pomchi breeders.